How to Consign – IMPORTANT UPDATE
We only accept drops BY APPOINTMENT at this time!
Send a TEXT to: 636.577.5781 to schedule an appointment. We will send you necessary information at that time.
Want to consign with us? It’s easy.
- Make an appointment to bring in your items: Send TEXT to: 636.577.5781 to schedule, we will send you additional information.
- Fill out our contract when you bring your first drop.
- We will accept what we think will sell.
- We tag, price and merchandise your items.
- When your item sells you get 50% of the sale price.
- For larger furniture, home decor, etc., prices will drop every 2 weeks until they sell.
- Items that time out and do not sell go to charity.
- Also, include your Consignor # in your tubs or boxed items.
It’s that simple.
- If you wish to make a consignment drop TEXT: 636.577.5781 in order to schedule an appointment. We will send you all additional information necessary.
Clothing Drop Rules
- 25 Piece limit on clothing per day. (note – fundraising accounts are exempt)
- The 25 piece limit applies only to clothing items!
- We cannot accept clothing that is torn, stained, wrinkled or dated.
- Clothing must be freshly laundered.
- All clothing must be on hangers.
Please hang your clothes up at home, we do not have space for you to do so at the store – you may borrow hangers from us while they are available!
We accept gently used, quality furniture for resale.
There should be no tears, stains or damage – we are not able to accept “projects” that require work to refurbish as they do not sell well in our store.
Some dated items will not be accepted, but our drop people can give you some alternatives that may help.
If you have questions about your furniture, feel free to drop by with pictures and our managers can give you an idea of what to expect.
Items We Do Not Accept For Sale
- Clothing – Outdated, Stained, Dirty, Torn or wrinkled
- Electronics – old, or with any issues at all
- Computers – newer laptops, a maybe
- Printers & Scanners
- TV’s – unless LCD or LED flat screen
- Toys (without batteries)
- VHS players & DVD players – unless perfect condition
- Cassette tapes
- Bedding – must be full set; no singles
- Bowling balls
- Dust ruffles
- Ceiling fans – unless new & in box.
- Socks & undergarments– unless new & in packaging
- Headboards – w/o frame (complete bed)
- Mattresses – no used mattresses
- Any chipped, cracked glassware, knic – knacs
- Dishes – chipped or cracked, must be sets
- No odd ball coffee cups, glasses, dishes (promotional)
- College Books
- Microwave cookbooks
- Drop side baby beds or cribs
- Infant car seats
- Bread machines
- Easy bake ovens
- Particle board furniture – w/ any issues at all
- Foot massagers
- Sinks, countertops or vanities – unless approved by mgr
- Dirty or greasy tools, equip – must be completely cleaned
- Roller blades or skates
- No file cabinets – with any damage or rust, etc.,
- No children’s potty chairs
- No project furniture