How to Consign
Want to consign with us? It’s easy.
- Bring your items in. (see times to make drops)
- Fill out our contract.
- We will accept what we think will sell.
- We tag, price and merchandise your items.
- When your item sells you get 50% of the sale price.
- For larger furniture, home decor, etc., prices will drop every 2 weeks until they sell.
- Items that time out and do not sell go to charity.
- We recommend that you learn about our STOP DROP & ROLL program when you are in to make a drop.
- Also, include your Consignor # in your tubs or boxed items.
It’s that simple.
- We accept drops on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Tuesday from 10am – 5pm
- Thursday from 10am – 5pm
- Friday from 10am – 5pm
- Saturday from 10am – 1pm
- No Drops on Monday, Wednesday or Sunday
Clothing Drop Rules
- 15 Piece limit on clothing per day. (note – fundraising accounts are exempt)
- The 15 piece limit applies only to clothing items!
- We cannot accept clothing that is torn, stained, wrinkled or dated.
- Clothing must be freshly laundered.
- All clothing must be on hangers.
- Please note that the last 7 days of each month we don’t accept clothing drops, other things yes!
Please hang your clothes up at home, we do not have space for you to do so at the store – you may borrow hangers from us while they are available!
We accept gently used, quality furniture for resale.
There should be no tears, stains or damage – we are not able to accept “projects” that require work to refurbish as they do not sell well in our store.
Some dated items will not be accepted, but our drop people can give you some alternatives that may help.
If you have questions about your furniture, feel free to drop by with pictures and our managers can give you an idea of what to expect.
Items We Do Not Accept For Sale
- Clothing – Outdated, Stained, Dirty, Torn or wrinkled
- Electronics – old, or with any issues at all
- Computers – newer laptops, a maybe
- Printers & Scanners
- TV’s – unless LCD or LED flat screen
- Toys (without batteries)
- VHS players & DVD players – unless perfect condition
- Cassette tapes
- Bedding – must be full set; no singles
- Bowling balls
- Dust ruffles
- Ceiling fans – unless new & in box.
- Socks & undergarments– unless new & in packaging
- Headboards – w/o frame (complete bed)
- Mattresses – no used mattresses
- Any chipped, cracked glassware, knic – knacs
- Dishes – chipped or cracked, must be sets
- No odd ball coffee cups, glasses, dishes (promotional)
- College Books
- Microwave cookbooks
- Drop side baby beds or cribs
- Infant car seats
- Bread machines
- Easy bake ovens
- Particle board furniture – w/ any issues at all
- Foot massagers
- Sinks, countertops or vanities – unless approved by mgr
- Dirty or greasy tools, equip – must be completely cleaned
- Roller blades or skates
- No file cabinets – with any damage or rust, etc.,
- No children’s potty chairs
- No project furniture